Write a paper discussing Chinese Popular Culture.
Write a review of Opposing sides of Medea Play by eurpides.
Among the Toraja people of Sulawesi, Indonesia, not all was going well with tourism. In fact, resentment became so great over the way in which sacred funeral ceremonies were being adapted to meet tourists’ needs that in the late 1980s, a number of Toraja communities simply refused to accept tourists. The result is that host communities find culture and traditions under threat from the purchasing power of the tourism industry. Neither are tourists better off from the cultural viewpoint. Instead of getting rich and authentic cultural insights and experiences, tourists get staged authenticity; instead of getting exotic culture, they get kitsch. Question: Within the context of the narrative presented above, discuss 4 cultural differences (Scollon and Scollon, 1995) that may have prompted the Toraja communities to resist the threats posed by tourism.
Discuss the impacts of Bordo Poniente Landfill in Mexico.
Compare and contrast, at least three, anti-immigrant cartoons of 1840s and the 21st century. Write at least, a three page essay showing how they reflects anti-immigrant sentiments in the U.S in terms of subject, grievances, religion, and other issues. What do the targeted immigrants of the 1840s have in common with those of the 21st century?
Describe national association of pediatric nurse practitioners website reviewed for evidence based practice.
1. Create a “State of the Chinese Market” overview for your funder.
2. How did you go about registering your business and where did you have to register? Include your business name.
3. What product(s) do you plan to import and/or export? Be very specific.
4. How did you find your suppliers and your buyers?
5. Who are your customers and how do you plan to market your goods?
6. What is your logistical plan – how are you getting your products and how are you getting your products to your buyers and customers?
7. What kinds of incoterms do you need (contracts between buyers and sellers)?
8. What are the obstacles you face when dealing with the Chinese market? (be thorough as there are many – from exchange rates to culture)
9. What are the risks and benefits you expect to face as an Import/Export company?
Choose a Middle Eastern organization in which you are currently working, or with which you are familiar. Provide a brief description of the organization, including its history, number of employees, products/services, mission/vision, strategies, etc.
Discuss the problem or issue confronting the organization. Why is there a need to change (e.g., falling profits, low morale, challenges recruiting talented employees, etc.)?
Assess the principle reasons for the organization’s problem or issue. What is the root cause and what are other causes of the problem/issue?
Identify the intended change you propose for the organization. Detail the reasons for the change, including any research you conducted that led you to this recommendation (for instance, similar organizations in a similar situation followed this strategy, or studies indicated this was the preferred solution for other organizations in a similar situation).
Identify a plan to implement the change. Be clear about the steps or processes that you propose to implement this change, including any resources which may be needed throughout the process.
Identify the measurement/control mechanisms you would utilize to determine if the change management process is working effectively. Also, include any contingency plans you would propose if/when the plan is not implemented as intended.
1. Explain observation and experimentation with help of an example. What are different sources of secondary data information? (2 Marks)
2. What are the essential differences among nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio scales? (1.5 Marks)
3. Discuss Sample versus Census. Describe the differences between a probability sampling and a non-probability sampling. (2 Marks)
Discuss why the government should ban energy drinks.